Scenic river ceremonies and intimate country setting makes the perfect backdrop for those small intimate weddings of up to 75 guests. Our spacious Great Room with fireplace can accommodate up to 25 people for an indoor setting. Our sweeping lawn flowing to the rivers edge, colorful flower boxes, large decks, pergola and ample parking make this a wonderful place to say “I do”.
You may reserve the use of all 4 rooms for 2 nights, allowing the rehearsal along with wedding day to be uninterrupted by any other guests from Friday at 3:00pm through Sunday at 11:00am.
- 4 rooms 2 nights (8 people) including Bridal Suite.
- Gourmet breakfast each morning
- Optional breakfast in bed for the newlyweds
- Evening sweets served daily
- Photo opportunities throughout the property
- Package Price: $2,200.00*
*Utilizing both Tuscan and Vineyard rooms will have “Jack & Jill” bathroom.
There is the option of adding a 55 minute massage for an additional $65.00 p/p. This is a great way to say thank you or just relax during this big event.
Honeymoon or Anniversary Package
- Accommodations for 1 night in the beautiful well-appointed Provence Suite
- Bottle of champagne and souvenir glasses,
- Gourmet breakfast in your choice of location
- Evening sweets and fresh flowers will make this special occasion just that much more special.
- $260.00 May-Oct. $230.00 Nov.-Apr. For an additional $75.00 you may add a 4-course dinner served either in your suite, sunroom or our expansive water view deck, weather permitting.
*River and Roses requires a 2-night minimum. Includes all of the above but accommodations for 2 evenings.
$510.00 May-Oct. $430.00 Nov.-Apr. Once again a 4-course meal for one evening of your stay may be added for an additional $75.00. Our rooms fill up quickly during the busy summer months so go ahead and make a reservation now so you will not be disappointed.Learn More